Font Name : Tipique | Mid-Century Font RevivalAuthor : ᴊ.ᴀ. ᴍᶜᴄᴀʀᴛʏWebsite : https://creativemarket.com/sectiontypeLicense: : Free for personal use / DemoCommercial License Website : https://creativemarket.com/sectiontype/2369749-Tipique-Mid-Century-Font-RevivalAdded by : Quinn McNamara
This font looks familiar but it’s not Futura! Tipique Regular is a carefully crafted revival of an early 1930s sans which was itself designed in the spirit of geometric Bauhaus typefaces. Like it’s cousins Erbar, Futura, Spartan, Kabel and others, Tipique’s original characters were originally cut in metal. But until now, no updated digital adaptation of this particular face’s printed forms has been released.
Tipique has been waiting for you for 90 years!
This faithful revival excels in both retro-inspired & modern designs. Give your brand a fresh feel by using Tipique in logos, business cards and letterhead. Design inspired product & food packaging, restaurant menus and more! Experiment with select alternate cuts of G, J, M, Q, W, Y, a, e, g, i, j, r t and u (and appropriate diacritics). The included ff, ffi, ffl, ft and tt ligatures assist in typesetting longer blocks of text.
IMPORTANT EXTRA INFO:
* Need an extended license? Simply email us at [email protected] – we are happy to help.
* Installable digital Opentype Font file, Regular weight
* Basic Latin character set that includes a full set of uppercase and lowercase letters & multilingual diacritics, numbers, international currency figures, punctuation and pagination symbols
* Alternate cuts for select uppercase and lowercase letters (located in stylistic sets)
* Select typesetting ligatures (located in stylistic sets)
* Compatibility with Adobe CS and CC, Microsoft Word and other type editing apps
* 16 letter-by-letter Opentype stylistic sets, so you can enable and disable alternate cuts with maximum control
GET IN TOUCH
………….We’re here to help! If you have any questions or need assistance, please DM or contact us via [email protected]
Afrikaans, Alsatian, Basque, Bislama, Breton, Catalan, Chamorro, Danish, Dutch, English, Faroese, Finnish, Flemish, Franco-Provencal, French, Frisian, Friulian, Galician, German, Greenlandic, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Ladin, Latin, Luxembourgish, Malay, Manx Gaelic, Northern Sotho, Norwegian (Bokmål), Norwegian (Nynorsk), Occitan, Portuguese, Rhaeto-Romance, Romansh, Sami (Inari), Sami (Lule), Sami (Northern), Sami (Skolt), Sami (Southern), Scottish Gaelic, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Walloon and Welsh.