Font Name : Grateful Heart Font CollectionAuthor : Callie Rian HegstromWebsite : https://creativemarket.com/CallieHegstromLicense: : Free for personal use / DemoCommercial License Website : https://creativemarket.com/CallieHegstrom/4068216-Grateful-Heart-Font-CollectionAdded by : Matteo Pennington
Support Small Businesses! Shop at the source and save 20% with code: HELLO20 on https://callierian.com/products
Introducing the Grateful Heart Collection, a ‘modern rustic’ collection with a whole bunch of bonus goodies to maximize your creativity! I got a little carried away with the previews, but there’s so many uses for this set, I just couldn’t stop! 🙊 When you’re done creating, use the Texture Files for a subtle eroded look, or keep it clean for crisp, legible signage.
ALL YOUR GOODIES:
– Grateful Heart Script – a darling handwritten, ballpoint typeface with 130 automatic ligatures to mimic natural handwriting. (OTF + Web font)
– Grateful Heart Slanted – an italic version for good measure. 😉 (OTF + Web font)
– Grateful Heart Sans – a classically designed sans serif typeface to compliment Grateful Heart Script. This streamlined sans was perfectly paired to highlight the subtle details of the script, allowing both fonts to stand out from the crowd. 💪🏼 Check out the previews to see how perfectly they work for elegant typography and branding. (OTF + Web font)
– Grateful Heart Sans Inline – The font set actually started with this baby. I wanted to design a clean, inline font that worked well with all types of scripts, and so Grateful Heart Inline was born. (OTF + Web font)
– Grateful Heart Textures – 20 handmade, color-trending background papers. 300DPI, 8x8in.
– Grateful Heart Grunge Textures – 3 Black and White Grunge Textures so that you can grunge up your letters with Photoshop Masking. Don’t know how to use Masking? Have no fear, learn in 45 seconds with the video in my previews. It’s so fast and easy to add some texture to your work.
– Grateful Heart Elements – 50 Hand Drawn Modern Vector Elements – Use these unique florals and line elements in logos, branding and patterns. (AI, EPS & PNGs)
– LANGUAGE SUPPORT – ßÐÞþðÇçòÁÂÄÀÅÃÆÉÊËÈÍÎÏÌÑÓÔÖÒØÕŒÚÛÜÙẂŴẄẀÝŶŸỲ
– Please make sure you understand the included file types. You’ll need vector-editing software for the AI & EPS files, but Photoshop to apply the clipping mask. If you need help with masking, check out the video in the previews.
– If you have licensing questions, please read the new options on the right side of this page, under Pricing.
Okay, I think that’s it!
Let me know if you have any questions, and follow on Insta for daily inspiration. 😉