Font Name : Astrolune Display – Fonts + extrasAuthor : Carole ChevalierWebsite : https://creativemarket.com/CaroleChvlrLicense: : Free for personal use / DemoCommercial License Website : https://creativemarket.com/CaroleChvlr/5932082-Astrolune-Display-Fonts-extrasAdded by : Aron Reynolds
This time I’m presenting something a little different than what I’m used to creating: the Astrolune Display fonts! I felt inspired to create unique fonts with a hint of blackletter and a slight hand-drawn feel. This pair of fonts has a dark and mystical vibe, perfect for branding and to add a bold unique touch to any of your typographic projects! They can be used for English, French, German, Italian and Spanish (or any other language that uses the same latin characters). Both fonts have a total of 226 characters and glyphs, including accents, punctuation, numbers, etc.
I’ve also designed constellations and stars that I included with the fonts as a little bonus. Enjoy!
PS: If you don’t have Adobe Illustrator, you can use the individual graphics in a png format to create your own layouts and patterns 🙂
What you’ll find:
– Astrolune Display font in .otf and .ttf format
– Astrolune Display Alt font in .otf and .ttf format
– 12 individual constellations in black / white / gold / cream & emerald green (EPS, JPEG & PNG files, 5×5 inches at 300dpi)
– 7 individual stars in black / white / gold / cream & emerald green (EPS, JPEG & PNG files, 5×5 inches at 300dpi)
– 2 Illustrator files (Compatible with Illustrator CS6 and upwards) with all the illustrations on one page
For information please check the Creative Market font licensing terms: https://creativemarket.com/licenses/fonts
General Dos and Don’ts
– Use the Licensed Font for personal and commercial purposes, under the allowances of each license
– Sell an unlimited amount of items for the number of projects permitted in each license (e.g. unlimited sales of one ebook title for the E-pub License)
– Sublicense the font in three situations only:
to a third party that manufactures, markets, or distributes completed End Uses on your behalf,
to a subcontractor that provides services to you,
to a client, when you’re transferring them a completed End Use
– Resell or Sub-License the Licensed Asset as in a way that is directly competitive with the original Licensed Asset.
– Resell any modification of the asset on its own.
– Make the asset public or share the asset in any way.
If you have any questions feel free to get in touch, I’m always happy to help!